Sunday 29 March 2009

The lorax

Hello kids,
Here you have online "The lorax".
We will watch the video on Wednesday, but you can watch it now!!!!.

If you don´t understand anything don´t worry it is difficult.
You can use The Lorax abstract that I give you, and the translation into Spanish that I made for you last week

  • Abstract: The lorax is a story about industrialized society and has becomea popular metaphor those concerned about the human impact on the environment
  • Characters: the lorax (a small man-like creature that speak for the trees, represents nature and the environment), Mr. Once-ler (represents industry), The Boy ( represents you, me, the future, and the hope that we will make the right decisions to care for our planet)






11 comments:

Unknown said...

hello!!I see un poco de la film.esta very interesant and entretenida.

bye,bye!!

Adrian said...

Hello!! paqui parece interesante la move
del Lorax estoy esperando de que llege mañana miercoles para ver la move of de Lorax.

Unknown said...

hello paqui for every one he podido hacerme el gmail bye bye

Unknown said...

hello Paqui estoy muy contento con la nueva cuenta de gmail.Goodbye ya me metere el viernes y hare la nueva tarea.

The Blog said...

buenas esTOY SAD me he creado una cuenta adios

Samara Perez Vega said...

the movie is veri interesant

Miguel said...

Hello teacher. Yesterday I prove see the video, but there was a error. Today I see the video in my home, and I see the video well. One question: The homework of the lorax is obligatory? Good bye.

Unknown said...

hello paqui!!he intentado lo del gmail en el google docs y no me sale ningun enlace ni nada!!
bye,bye.

Tecnologia Virtual said...

Hola a todos,
Respondiendo a Miguel, la actividad de la película "the lorax" es obligatoria para los que han suspendido.

Saludos
Paqui

Tecnologia Virtual said...

Hola Sonia, acabo de corregir un error que había en tu "invitación". Prueba ahora. Si tienes problemas me lo vuelves a decir

Saludos
Paqui

Unknown said...

Hello Paqui la film que vimos estaba good but lo malo fue es que tenia que cargar and tardaba mucho rato. Goodbye